Sunday 27 May 2007

Yeah. Boo

I did quite good in my 1.6 i was the third gal in 2 classes(5C & 5D).

But the bad news is the june holidays isnt exactly a holiday cause we have supplementary class,

And more pressure for me cause i have this stupid workshop (N6 Cluster) at 28,29,30 May. 1,2,15 and 22 June. 15 June i cannot go because i am gooing overseas to indonesia, Batam.

Wish i had more days 2 have sum more fun!!

Veryy ponene!!!!!!!

Hate it!!

Hope that my december holidays is much moe longer, men.

please drop some comments.

From ur gal,

Sintia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teng Shirley~ said...

ya me too i too wans some more days to take a break coz i danm dun wan to go to sch to see those iiiiiiiiiiiiirating guys !

20 June 2007 at 10:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home