Saturday 15 March 2008

Yesterdae. Slept at 3am.

LOL. Yesterdae chat with Heiriq from 9pm-3am. PRO RITE! We used cam. He went talkin nonsense the WHOLE TYM. I see his face wan to slp liao but he denied. He said, "I eat 10 sleeping pills. Still can chat. Pro rite." He abit cacat la. He's oso a fuging PERVERT! Dun ask me y. If u noe him, u should noe y. Den after dat i off the light when 3am den say bb. Gtg. wanna sleep liao. den he sae bb lo. den i on tv watch ellen degeneres show. Slept at 3.30 without offin the fugin tv! woke up at 9.30. REALIZED THAT MY TV WAS STILL ON. den i off. den sleep again.

Den woke up at 11.30. 11.35, Muhd HEIRIQ Lee called me on my hp. den i anwer ask him go online. den he go online. den he ask me go out. den i sae i dunno if i can or not. Den he sae dun say maybe. say yes or no. den i sae no. den he sae y. den i sae i goin out wif mother. BUT I LIED. i was busy doin maths homework. LOL. Den he sae. ehh waid ahh, i call guang ren first go out. den he offline. :))

K bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home