Saturday 6 September 2008

good morning . still emo-ing .

good morning all .
it's 5.28 now [:
& guess what .
I'm still emoing .

p.s : to those peeps who is willing to help , thx alot . !
if you're not succesfull , i'll still apreciatte it .

:
:
:

i miss you MORE than the air that i breathe .
i need you with me , i'm not gonna lie .

thts the facts yo ~!
i'm nt talking about love .
it's just tht the relationship between me & him is strong for me .
i've lost it :'[

today .
i want to pick up my "what boys can do , girls can do better" shirt .
at queenstown mrt .
but i dunno which bus need to use .
but i stay near queenstown .
somemore mother dont let .
i order liao lehh .

nvm .
i'll still go .
i won't back out .

feeling abit sleepy now .
got a little harsh with dar yesterday .
I'm not gonna say sorry ;
wait later u big headed . -.-

later got klas remaja .
hope tht lydia and asyiqin will come .
[:

will use long sleeved white shirt and white skinnies to madrasah .
[:

LOL .

haizz .
ok la .
bb .

& do listen to the song yeah .?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home