Sunday 21 September 2008

REBONDING ! woots ~

yo ~

i today go jb .
must wake up so early =.=''
use 170 .
almost puke .
stupid driver , i think bo license duhh .
jerkjerk ,

den rch malaysia .
my mother nd do new pass .
make me lose face nia .

den go rebond hair .
charge 200 rm .
about $9o
i am happy with my hair lahh .

i waiting for another 2 days to wash it & style it with gatsby ><

fyi ; i did hw when rebonding .
but maths nia .

2h ++

den go bck spore bout 3++
den still got science & mother tounge .
i rly no mood do sia .
haizz .

i'll have a hard time tying my hair .
><

i think you'll gonna laugh at my hair tomorrow .
& to peeps ,
who got audition portable game for psp ,
please lend a heart & send it to me [:

& those peeps who are intersted on the piano ,
pls tell .

THANK YOU VERY MUCHY .

ok lurhs .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home