Friday 6 February 2009

Stupid Day .

today was totally suckish .
total doomsday for me .
okay , not totally .

Recess forget bring waterbottle .
Den buy milo .
recess wan finish liao so walk with milo .
den th mr wilson lee , the immature wan , go catch me with milo and go gimme detention -.-

I accepted that detention .
Den he made th matter worst .

He ask me go pe room on english lesson .
i did .
and bla3 .
make th matter worst .
almost get suspended frm tmr's match :(

Cry cry cry .
Eye swollen .
go back class , art teacher nvr come .
free lesson .
mr tan go bring me back to class .
and i stepped into th class , i felt like a princess .

everyone was like , sintia what happen or sintia , u ok anot ?
lol .
alot of ppl come gather at my place .
wahh , cant breathe uh ><

Finish sch , went to peirce with liyana to find afiqah .
so ended up at a playground with them .
Had fun .
liyana was lost on her way home .
sry yeah ><

Went home .
Mum ask why my eye swollen .
explain everything .
and slept .

now yeah , im here blogging .
tmr got match .

hope we do well yeah ?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home