Monday 20 April 2009

;Nationals


Which one nicer ? TAG!

Hi , sorry for the lack of updates . People have been complaining tht my blog is dead ._. Ahh , my asshole very pain . LOL. Nationals is over and i'm just waiting for finals , i hope someone offers me a ticket to watch -_- Ah , today super sad , Grace was not feeling well so we withdrawed frm 4x4 . SUPER WASTE , but there's always a next year isn't there ? I am just hoping that Nadra will keep her words and join track as her cca after the mid years . And I am missing my boyfriend uber much . D: I suddenly have the urge to train more for track coz idk if i can go far in basketball , but oh well , who cares ? And that Aizat still hasn't break up with that bitch;haslina . damn it i hate her . Kinda bitchy , oh well . wait , i'm wrong , not kinda , VERY MOTHER FUCKING BITCHY . I hope she burn in hell . dah pakai tudung tu sudah ahh . damn it . Aizat wake up la , u're too hot for her . YOU ARE . Ooo , tmr got lit , idk need to do what . so bye . i gt nth to say alr .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home