Sunday 26 July 2009

Bloody blogger.

Okay both IE and MF is cbing .
No uploading vid/pic . nothing on top . LIKE NOTHING.

tmr got sch and didnt do malay project which is so fucking useless. I also am too lazy to actually do my history , maybe tmr in bus chiong ? :D So actually i brought books home for like , erm , nothing ?! aww . pity my back , it hurts :(

Today otw to guitar class , my ankle showed attitude when i went dwn the bus . needed to limp all the way to class sucks can -.- and class wasn't bad today :) Thanks to myself for practising ya at least :) oh ya *BAIHAKI FUCKING HOT WOOTS ~* if you ppl are wondering who th hell is he , he's number 3 frm singapore's soccer team :D

Anw too lazy to do history homework . DOTS. k la bye .

-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home