Friday 21 March 2008

Yesterday.

Sintia TALKING HERE! So listen.

Yesterday. came back from supp class. Den Denise asked me if i really LIKE HIM. I said no.
Den went home.
Den strait away on com. Den on9.
Den Heiriq called me through my hp.
Ask me if I was on9 not.
Den i Sae yes.
Den he went on9.
He chat wiff me.
He went on cam.
Did nonsense.
Amalina went on9 oso.
She said wad u doin.?
Den i sae chattin wiff Heiriq.
Den she sae he said to her that he was busy.
Den i said he big liar.
Den she dae. "LOL"
den she talk about camp.
She just came back from camp. Dats y.
Den went back to heiriq.
Still d0ing n0nsense.
Den video call ended.
Den he kept quiet.
Den i nudge him.
He still kept his mouth shut.
I thought he go shop.
So went off9 at 9+.
Surprisingly, I slept before 'just in singapore' in channel 8 the show ended.
So i slept early la. first time sials.
She ends here. :]
Toodles~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home