Sunday 22 June 2008

bleahs.

today .

on computer .



heiriq was online .

FINALLY ! !



the first thing i wrote was dardardardar . . .



didn't think he knew what i meant .

what i meant was .



Darling . Darling . Darling . Darling .



Bleahs . :P



he was emo-ing earlier lahs.

coz cant finish his homework .



dont worry dar .!

jiay0us ~ !



den todays go amk hub meet nurbaiyah .

bought new simcard .



Means got new number ,

so .

do ask me for it . [:



english some exercises not complete .

but whatever lahs .



den go ntuc .

buy things.

so this chinese mediacorp artist .

is the yang sisters the damn vain wan .



got her photo .

tomorrow i put .



Speaking bout tomorrow .

SCHOOL STARTS .



and it sucks ~

alot !



~ I MISS YOU . ~

~ I MISS YOUR SMILE . ~



ok , that line is so stucked in my head .

I miss you - Miley Cyrus .



i think i sing better than her =x



WHO AGREES ?

well, no one . hahas.

but serious .



her live singing sucks lahh .



i sing better lahh . hahas.



i want go to school early tomorrow .

to copy some work .



coz science most of the booklet b question never do .



i now den remember .



Jianhui & calvin say me n heiriq like very normal friends .

not couple .



so.......



Heiriq , mind calling dear ? ahaks .

joking lahhs.



but i l y . i really do :]]



Genevieve .

u just said hello to me .

but i cant reply .



coz mouse not working .

bleahs .



Later got incredible tales .

So gonna watch it .



MUAHAHA .!



dont forget .

ask me for my new number .

DONT FORGET .



k lahs .

haizz.

BB .

fugs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home