Saturday 21 June 2008

,.,

BOOHOO .

I think gonna change hp number coz bill too high .
Gonna get prepaid .
LIKE FEACES .

I hate my mom .
for alot of reasons .

Yesterday after track go to junction 8 with heiriq , azhar , jian hui and calvin .
Aizat and Shahizam were there too but at mac .
We'll at long john .

eateat .
den went home .
I don't want to get too detailed coz
It all happened yesterday .

Today went to Iiman's house .
Had some laughs .
Ate ice cream and brownies .
OOO .
YUMMY ! {:

I got more ice cream ... xP ~

Then went to causeway .
I ran for the bus .
But they didnt .
so ...
I was left .
I mean I LEFT THEM .

then waited at library .
Met them .
Then returned books .
Then went to ...
KFC .

Then Nurbaiyah realized that her wallet's not with her .
Then I went back with her to library .
go to the counter .
Then found the wallet .

Then eateateat .

Then went separate ways ...
Iiman went home .
Me n Nurbaiyah went to mrt .
Go amk hub .
...
Den went home .

Den argued with mother .
Of the stupid phone .

FCK LA .
mother so cao bai ...

Homework still not done .
So gonna do it TOMORROW .
today slack until die .

Heiriq also never call .
so...
fcked up.

watchin mtv now .
planning to play audi .
:DD

Zac Efron just won an award for hairspray .
And I saw Vannessa Hudgens kissing him when he was awarded .
hahas.

and saw rihanna sittin with chris brown .

...

and just now in amk hub .
I saw MS EVELYN YEO .

KK la.
haizz.
bb.
fugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home