Tuesday 10 June 2008

... weird ehks ? ...

last two days go watch kung fu panda .
Damn freaking funny lahss .

Laugh my ass off .


Den yesterday got track .
after running 200m 3 times,
from my butt all the way to my leg was like CRAMP .
can't really stretch ,
can't really sit .


Den Heiriq came den he was staring .
Whatcha lookin at ?
lol.


den mrs tan gave me counterpain to put at my leg there .
den shasha also was like in pain .
at alot of places .
den heiriq stare at her painful spot there .



HE LIKES TO STARE AT PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAIN .


gondie la.


den after track azhar got this crazy idea .
he wanted to swim .
He got his thinqs .


Then he wanted me and shasha and heiriq to accompany him .
Surprisinqly, we did .
I ate .
Heiriq ate .
Shasha ate .
SHEILA AND ERNIE ate .


den i got wet .
well, not fully .
Just my shorts .


Den Azhar asked Heiriq to swim with him .
Well, he did .
He took of his shirt and DAMN , he's hot .
I ' m used to it .
He do that alot of tym.


He didnt care about his school pants .
coz he got another pants .


Den me and shasha got whole body wet .
Heiriq threw water at me from a bottle .
Lifequard cam .
SCARY .


Den went home .
at 8.30 :P


=x


fcuking phone got confiscated .
UNTIL DIE ALSO WON'T GET BACK .
like wtf rite .


omq.
i can't live without my phone .
freak siol .


ARGHH .!


diaozz .
haizz .


fugs .
bb



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home