Tuesday 3 June 2008

audi...

Played audi juz nw.

All because of tht 1 little cfm. i got second. juz by 15k.
if i did tht cfm.

I'll get 1st!
in 6 ppl.
:P


girl : Who do you like ?
boy : I don't know .


girl : Who do you want ?
boy : I don't know .


girl : Who's the water of your life ?
boy : I don't know .


The girl was fed up with the boy and walk away.
The boy suddenly stood up and said,


All I know is,


I don't like you.
I love you.


I don't want you.
I need you.


You're not the water of my life.
You're the oxygen.


The boy approached the girl and kissed her on her lips .
Surprisingly , the girl fainted after she got her first kiss .
When she fainted , the boy gave her CPR .


Lols.

Well , I wish I was the girl .

&& I don't have an idea of the boy .

Fugs.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home