Sunday 1 June 2008

random. and very surprising.

Ermm.

Yesterday watch Narnia with mum and dad.
Heiriq kept calling me.
Mum was irritated.
Coz phone kept blinkinq.

Den after tht, went to the cinema toilet.
Den went out of it && called heiriq bck.

Then asked him why he called me.
Then he said nth.

ok. whatever.

Today, got back with s0me0ne.
atlast.
made up my mind.

RINI, oh , RINI .
thanks .

I LOVE YOU , RINI !


D0n't tell me your love is just a lie.

C0z tht will make me like s0 MAD .

current fav sonqs.
-- forever. CHRIS BROWN .
-- take a bow. RIHANNA .
-- ching-a-ling. MISSY ELLIOT .
-- your love is a lie. SIMPLE PLAN .
-- all the sonqs in the album, departure. JESSE McCARTNEY .


So jealous .
People not in Singapore is already havinq DEPARTURE .
Singap0re , why s0 sl0w ?

t0day,
click five.
I want t0 g0.
But can't.
Next time maybe .


If Jesse McCartney came to Singap0re.
I d0n't care what my parents say.
I'd be there.
You heard tht, Jesse.
I'd be there . :D


woaiini Y

iloveyou Y

akucintakamu Y

Ysintiayuliani. :D






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home