Tuesday 20 May 2008

Sungei Buloh.

Wahh.
today went to sungei buloh.

with class.

6B
6E
6F
and i think 6H.

6B was like so intersted in the beginning and was noisy at the end.

Was very tired.
what did u expect.

And was surprised with ZHAO YI.

she say to kamesh,

book room 207 for us.
We'll do HOMEWORK.
dun forget bring ur HOMEWORK.

Den i was lyk,

HAH?!
homework?
P5 chapter 6 rite!
that's y must book room.
:P

after that.
went to the sungei buloh's cafeteria.
1st class to reach. (:
drink HL milk.
small one.
was $1.50.
EX RITE!

Den stanley bought fish food for a dollar.
feed feed.
THE FISH DAMN BIG.

i think the later post will post photos.

was very amazed la.

Den 6e came by.

Den 6f came last.

Qian Yu say Heiriq's phone kena CONFISCATED.

He is such a big BODOH.
haizz.
dunno how to keep phone properly.

Den Denise scared liao.
Pass me her phone.

Den in buss going back to skool.
Copied hairuldin's science. :P

He copied my MALAY.

den reached skool.
class made alot of noise.

kena scolded by mr ngiam.

=X

den one relieve teacher relieved us until bell ring.
she damn good sia.

I play phone infront of her face oso she didn't scold.
pro rite.

Qi De juz infront of me den we'll sms each other. (:

Den bell rang.

Went dwn.

Saw Jian Hui.

Asked for me Heiriq's phone no.
I gave him.

Den asked him for wad.

I won't tell u .

this is where the SHOCKING started.

heiriq gave me $50 .
i didn't want to take it okaess.

but he forced me too.
damn shyttt okays.

i scared i lost the money.
must kp it safe.

coz from that particular person.
haizz.
its obvious rite.
thts a very big amount.
FOR ME.

then after tht go to remedial.
then blablabla.

den bussed home.
mom called me.

FYI.
MY MOM DOESN'T KNOW THT I BRING PHONE TO SKOOL.

but nw she lets me. :]

played audi.

dun wan do hw.

bb.
much loves,
sintiayuliani :]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home