Monday 19 May 2008

Made of honor :D .

Watching Family Guy now.


10 am.


Yesterday.


Went out with mum and dad.


Before movie, bought colbie callait's cd.

Her voice is like an ANGEL.


Wished to have her voice. :D

[[well, dream on . ]]



After that.

Went to movie that place.


LIDO. [1]


before that go mac bought mcspicy meal.

eateateat.


Dad arrived [[FINALLY]].


( He got a haircut before that . )


Actually, my mom took my phone coz irmir and heiriq was talkin on the phone too long.


I think she's jealous coz she has no one to talk to . Lols . :D


shh! dun tell her that .


Oh ya, back to the movie.


MADE OF HONOR.


that movie really is touching. even though it's a comedy.


I dun mind watchin it again.
HEAR THAT.
I DON'T MIND WATCHING IT AGAIN.
seriously.
people don't hear that phrase much from me.
Alot of tears were locked up in my eyes.
Scared to let it out.
Both parents were beside me.
Dad => right.
Mum =>left.
YWoaini. YIloveyou. YAkucintakamu .
YMuhammad Heiriq Lee . :D
<3
``She's done babbling.
Much loves,
Ysintiayuliani. :D








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home