Friday 9 May 2008

Posty.

Had long week.





Damn shitty.





first problem. Maths marks went 20 marks down to the hill. got 78. =.="





second problem. Mother fetching me from school. It's fucking embarassing.





third problem. IQAH.





forth problem. IQAH





fifth problem. IQAH.





Iqah have been making me DIE these few days.





She likes HEIRIQ.


well, i'm okay with that.





BUT SHE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME FOR HIM.





AND CHALLENGE ME IN MALAY. MY WORST SUBJECT.


i didnt want to.





she's some kind of a fuckin BITCH.





I'm telling you, she's not THE favourite person in school.





Half of the skool has problem with her.





Including me.





She. is. SHESHE.





Iqah melataik. melatetek. melaikat.





and i told heiriq if he got 20 and below for his chinese, he's gonna stead wif Iqah.





Tht i dun care. coz even though he gt chinese marks, he'll beg me nt to let him go. :P





Well it's true.





He did he's best but left the comprehension BLANK.


[coz he .... i dunno la]





ENGLISH. 66/95. I improved [i think]





nurbaiyah has 2 more marks den me. =.="





shytyy.





lols.





I think goin escape tomorrow wif lao gong and gor.





MR TAN is really a pain in the TUT.





he dont let heiriq and jian hui to talk.





but he dun care.


I mean THEY.





WEE. ``


ESCAPE THEME PARK.


atlast, have enough money,





I'M SO GONNA GOSSIP NOWADAYS.


i love gossips.





best gossiper in school. =X





the ppl who i am gossipin nw. WATCH OUT.





WEE~~``





ESCAPE





bt tomorrow got madrasah. AHH heckcare lahh. i dun wan go class remaja.





Only go ngaji. Until 12.30. :D





haizz.





the end.
``She's done babbling.







He's damn HOT.

She's still a VIRGIN.

And she has A LOT of children.

Weird. a virgin but has babies. :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home