Saturday 26 April 2008

Long post.

Its been MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.
I didn't even blog.

Well, alot had happen for the past weeks.

Got into trouble TWICE in a wk.

Today i lied to both my parents.
SINFUL AITES~

I'll tell u later wad happen.

Now downloadin songs from limewire.
SHHH!!!

23.04.08

Had malay oral after school.
Did OKAY la.
Not that bad.

After that, i straight went to the bust stop [surprisingly] coz got tuition after that.

Den walk walk walk. SAW RUSYAIDI!
Damn his hot~

Den after tuition he sms me, "I saw you"
Den continued.

24.04.08

Had english oral.
Did OKAY la.
Not that bad.

Den after that went to the canteen.
Saw azhar and zam.
Chat chat.
den azhar go play with zam lil bro, Hafizam AND FRIENDS.

Childish bodohs.
Den durh kuku nene come. CALVIN YEAP. or whatever the name is spelled.

he go make the irritatin noise to my ear den i ran away from him.

He tried to chase me.
Den Shruthi was standin beside a dustbin.

Den suddenly calvin bang into shruthi.
den the dustbin fall.
den calvin go CABOT.
GTH LAHH.
den we'll go clean

POOR ZAM HAD TO CLEAR OUT MOST OF THE MESS.
Den went home.

25.04.08

went j8 wif karine, azhar and Jian hui.
Left karine. lols.
WE'RE EVIL.

den finally she found me and azhar at the playground nearby jian hui's hse.
den calvin and ian or wadeva his name is went dwn.
Played with us.

Den i injured my hand.
heckcare.

Den after that went PRAWN-ing.
Had funn.

Caught i thing about 3 prawns.
Den uncle gave us more prawns den i kept them.
4 prawn was put into the fish tank.
the other 4 i ATE.
NICE~!.

Den

TODAY=
26.04.08

The beggining of the day just rawk.
went to skool for dis steminar.
den jian hui keep callin and smsing me if wanna go out.
den i sae wad tym
den he sae go ask heiriq
den i ask him call.

Den after that went home.
Played audi. Usin Gen's acc.
Nice bodohs.
ATLAST! 1 fm.

After that got class.
realigious class.
den after that.
went out of the mosque.
jian hui asked me to call him.
Den he ask me go arcade find for him.
Den i find den he was shock by my appearance [as in clothings]
Den pulled me to the taxi stand.

He and me went to the HEIRIQ NENE hse.
i was like , "I DUN WAN."
Den after that, reached.

HERE'S WHERE THE TROUBLE STARTS.

jian hui and heiriq went to the bus stop and called me go in to taxi with them.

DEN THEY DECIDED TO GO TO CAUSEWAY

i was like , 'wtf?!~'

den that tym oni 5 oni.

den window shoppin.
den heiriq and jian hui went to timezone.

My mom ready mad call me.
den JIAN HUI PROMISED ME TO GIVE ME MONEY TO GO HOME.

DEN he didnt give me.
den my mom call me where am i.
i said at the bus.
i was at mrt.

Den my father sms me.
I said i overslept. =X

AHH!
den reached home bout 7+
den kana nagged by my DAD AND MOM!

suck men.

I want to do hw liao la.
BB

She's done. :] ]:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home