Monday 31 March 2008

WTF?

WTF?? i got sms from sebrina lim that one gal will go to our hse at nite ask for help den robbering or sumthin. U BELIEVE?? sux man.

OH YA. i today got go track ahh.
Den bf go red cross home.

Den after dat,
bf go track.

Den after dat,
finish track. i go use bus with shasha and sab.
Den 1 bus stop away from skool. AZHAR called shasha the phone ask to go to skool de bus-stop.

Den after that I go down the bus den walked to skool bus stop.
Den saw KARINE, BF and AZHAR.

Den took bus go amk central.
Den go mac.
I go buy vanilla cone.

Go in the mac and waited for fren be back to the seat.
BF came first.

Den his french fries, most of them eaten by ME.

MUAHHAHAHAHA.

He allow me so i eat lohh.
Den frenz come back.

Shasha, Azhar and sab keep takin me and bf pic.

Dunno y.

POPULAR MAHH.

Den wan go take bus.
waited at bus stop.
Den i and bf seat on one chair.

Frenz all like teasin me and him.
SIAO SIALS.

Immature sials.

Den in bus azhar ask bf go seat beside me. Den BF seat lohh.
Den fren and bf all go down.

Was all alone.
Go back home.

My mom was waiting downstairs den she was readin magazine.
I called he. "MAMA" like about 6 times.
Den she heard it the last time.
Like the 7th TIME.

siao rite.
den went home.
eat spicy IKAN BILIS with rice.
almost cry coz too spicy.

den after dat do hw.
den got message about the lil gal dat 1.

den after that forward to a lot of ppl.

Den gtg. BB

TOODLES~!
She's done babbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home