Friday 11 April 2008

Cried but forget y.

DONT GET ME STARTED
BY GOIN INSANE
YAN JUN
THE ART IF JAM-ING
TODAY.



HELL LOO.
He didnt come to school.

thought he overslept.

But he didnt.



He's body painpain.



Today got competition.

Got second because of me.

If I didn't slack. sure got first.



But really leh. my Hamestring[dunno how to spell.]

suddenly like very weak. Cannot stride.

But still got 2nd in 4 x 100 m.

4th runner, told mr yong wanted to be 3rd runner but he didnt let.



GO TO HELL.



Den boys got 1st, PRO RITE.

den went back to skool.



Den go 5a class do hw.

Den teng han do hw at my table.



Suddenly, Sheila go tell me sumthin den i cry cannot control. ABOUT HEIRIQ LA.

But i forget wad thing.



Den i cry cry cry. Mr ngiam came in den i go close my face with file.

He didn't realize. LOLS.



Den after dat go banquet eat with Karine.

Shee go pay half of the price for me.

HAHAS.

She rich mahh.



Den after that go home. den my mom say after i bathe den go MACDONALDS.

Go eat mcspicy meal. lols.



Den go home walk.

Den on com. On9.

Asked SHAHIZAM to tell what happened just nw to HEIRIQ.

Den he go on9 den i tell him myself.

Den talk talk nonsense. Den he go offline.



Den Teng Han on9.

Talk talk PRIVATE CONFIDENTIAL things.

den he say bb.



Den now blogging.

Want to end liao. Put some pics first.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home