Saturday 3 May 2008

damn sian...

really damn siann lohh...


Kena scolded by parents alot of tym.

they're business la.
wan waste saliva.

Once I argue. They damn irritated den they shut their own mouth.
Must make sure they do that.

Nw in library with baiyah.

waitin for Heiriq.

Baiyah scared he lie den neva come to library,
I damn thirsty sials.

Doctor says i dihidrated.

Well. i dun care.
Bt still damn thirsty.

Everytime i go to skool.
Bring this small nike waterbottle.
nd feel it up every two hrs.

Damn sian lohh.

i kissed him. yesterday. IT WAS A DARE.

nt fair..

sue, ernie and shasha all anyhow say got THIS SOMEONE admire me.

I treat THAT SOMEONE as a bro okayy. Or maybe a daughter. :D

Ya, he's damn gay.

With teng han.

Ya. u noe who is THAT SOMEONE.
shahizam. =.="

Babyy, ure mine.

Dun think about other fugin gals like dat shitty IQAH MELATAIK/MELATETEK.

1month4days. :D
u've been mine.

alahaii.

monday got english exam...
damn scared lohh..
my had and has and all the participle all so damn lousy...

suckass.

Must wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home