Monday 5 May 2008

Exams. THEY SUCK.

Exams. They suck. Coz I suck at it.

Today eng exam.

alot of question i noe i sure wrong.

But at least i tried my best.

Went to playground wif heiriq and jian hui after tht.

Revised maths.

Both of them NEED HELP.

Then play play play.

Suddenly Azhar come.

Den both of the "need help" ppl did smth bad.

Can't tell u wad.

Azhar helped me out.

But Jian Hui was the problem solver..

After tht.

Went home wif azhar and heiriq.

Go my hse there.

Play at the playground for a while.

THEN.

Heiriq decided to go to the shop.

HERE YOU MUST KNOW.

mother went to the shop.

saw heiriq and azhar.

SHE LIKE TO TEASE ME.

den heiriq malumalu.

lols.

can't forget.

TOMORROW MATHS EXAM!
really nd to revise.
wish me luck.!
U fail, u die.
[that's what i said to heiriq]
And i oso said to him.
"u fail, u go stead wif tht IQAH MELATETEK."
Den he was like so shocked.
Must work hard lahh.
Dun forget to wish me luck.
--She's done babbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home