Sunday 18 May 2008

What will I do without you.

See my title up there.

I will do these things. [[for today]]

Go watch movie with mum and dad.

Buy cd. [[well planning to]]

omq. i lose track of what i'm saying.

Oh. wth.

irmir loves SHASHA.

trust me.
not a joke.


Played audi just now.
won a lot of ppl.

(surprisingly)

Won heiriq thrice i think.

I think my mother's gone mad.


She wants to go out from the hose nw.

When the movie starts at 7.

crazy rite.

Haizz.

and lastly.

I want to say.

I, Sintia Yuliani, is in love with ******** ****** ***

:D

What's the point of putting stars?

ITS Muhammad Heiriq Lee.

dunno y.

lols.

REALLY, i dunno y.

this is a message for all of u to read.

I can leave without him.

But i leave without him filled with sorrow and unhappiness.

I give you tears if they were KISSES. alot of them.


Well, i dunneed to write this message.

Three simple words can replace this Three paragraphs.

I LOVE YOU.

Much Love.
SINTIA YULIANI.
see u'll small.
so read it. :P
She's done babbling.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home