Saturday 17 May 2008

HEIRIQ !

Went to mosque.

After that went to bus stop.


Then sms irmir. about sumthing[s].

1 min to bus arriving.

and heard something.


"Sintia."

Familliar voice.

Was HEIRIQ's voice.


He's naughty.

I noe.

Sneak up on people like that.


Haizz.

He should have said "Sintia." earlier.

Den we've could go out.


He was there i think like about 2 min before calling out my name.


He asked me. "where u going?"

I said. "home."

Den he took his hand and put at his face.

Like he was dissapointed or something.


I really was tempted to go out with him.

But ma told me to go home straight.

Thought going movie.

BUT.

my dad fell asleep.

FISH.


I was also very tempted to go Singapore Sports School.

But i dunwan lahh.

But I wan.


I get easily TEMPTED.


That's DANGEROUS.


Irmir had gone mad.


wont tell u y.


Suddenly.


I'm really LOVING HIM.


AND I REALLY HATE HER.


That IQAH. MELATETEK.


She is really like one of a kind FEACES.


In other words, SHIT.


WAID.


See this.


He's hot rite.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home