Saturday 10 May 2008

My dad's the best.

today DAMN FUN.

went to excape theme park with GUANG REN, HEIRIQ and JIAN HUI.
den bumped into RUSYAIDI when we'll in excape. DAMN LUCKY SIALS.
didn't dare to eat.
coz scared will VOMIT.

went to INVERTER. damn nice. felt like we were hung UPSIDE DOWN.
but tighs damn pain. the safety things la.
damn tight.

The second time we went to the INVERTER,
Miracle happened.

Money was falling from the sky.
Well, maybe exagurating a little bit.

The money came out from someone's pocket.

But no one had the chance to catch it. TOO BAD.

Jian Hui anyhow go spit until people head.
Dun think that the person realized. lol.

Went to Haunted house.
Held hands with Heiriq. for SAFETY REASONS.
damn scared okaes.
Den second tym,
They bullied me by walkin fast.
I damn scared so went out from the ENTRANCE.

Went to the exit and saw them planning to sneek up on me.
I opened the door and they were like abit shocked.
They were caught RED HANDED. lol.

Than they'll play the water thingy.
i didn't play coz didn't want to get wet.
Guang ren went first.
He was freakin wet.

Den HEIRIQ AND JIAN HUI played.
this is where they bullied me.

They sprayed at me. until was wet. DAMN WET.
especially that ass, heiriq.

Den went to roller coaster.
Short ride but damn fun.
Didn't go to the pirate ship.
coz they didn't want to.

DAMN TUT.

den after that,
we go play the game.
After they win.
The toys came to me.

Bag damn full.
Filled with 10 different soft toys.

Damn good lohh.
Den time for me to go home.
then use cab.
was charged.
$23.50

Damn expensive coz got the EXTRA thingy.
$6+ sials.

then paid.
told my father about the taxi fare.
He felt sorry for me and gave me another $10.

Damn good rite he.

Den mother didn't noe tht i go excape.

She saw the teddies and scold me.

But wadeva lahh.

I didn't care.
Went to slp until 7.10.

coz got headache.

Called Jian hui.

Den they were at the mall eatin.
They were cold coz played at the water thingy again for about an hour.

DAMN LONG BODOH.

WEE~~

today was the best.

Highlights.

I held hands with Heiriq. for some reasons.
Bumped into Rusyaidi. Damn lucky.
Got another $10. from my lovely father. :D


`` She's done babbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home