Thursday 29 May 2008

ermm.

Random.

Yesterday. gt SUPP CLASS.
was late by 25 minutes.

Got scolded by mrs yee. =x

den after that ernie, sheila and shasha.
Went my house.
Play uno.

I play audi.

Den after tht.
want go school liao mahh.
go shop under blk first.

Bought big bottle.
and lollipop.

den waited at the bus stop.
rained heavily.

Bus arrived.

Talktalktalk in the bus.

Den...

training.
in stadium.


den got this girl look like iqah.(call her iqah2 ok.)

I bitch-ed about iqah in front of iqah2.

den suddenly she say, "you know iqah?!"

den i was like "ya.! and she really sux!"

lols.

den after tht.
finish training.

then waited for the bus .
thts the time tht i found out putra havent SUNAT,


Den went home.


Today was late for supp class .
by 5 min.

Didn't get scolded.

henq.

didnt bring psle science.
also didnt get scolded.

heng.

den went with baiyah to mac.
i belan her.

den after tht go playground.


Den went home.

got some phone calls.

ermm. frm bastard.
nurbaiyah.
shasha.
Iiman.

Iiman asked me to go to her hse someday.

ermm. ya.
I'm lookin forward to it.

Dad damn sian.
-.-


Watching America's next top model.

Some of the girls there damn hot.


I still do care about you.
But I don't love you. (currently)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home