Thursday 22 May 2008

Random.

Sorry for nt postin for a long time.



Gonna change the blogskin.



Haizz.

Being so EMOtional these past few days.



okays.

lets start.



23.05.08



After track, met up wif baiyah.



Bought Shasha the little miss shirt.

Den watch congkak.



DAMN SCARY OKAYS.

&& i really wanna watch it againns.



SERIOUS.



but must wif heiriq.

Without him, I can't watch.



Needed to hold his hand thightly.



He sat beside me.



&& congkak's SOUND EFFECT SUCKS.



it has this shocky thingy.

i really hate it.



Made me SHOCK && DAMN SCARED.



den the ghost always say LISA....LISA.....LISA.



den sheila ernie they'll go say SINTIA... SINTIA...

den i go say to heiriq.



"jumble up the words and you'll have SIAL... SIAL... SIAL..."



den when the scary part came.



The azhar became DAMN GAY.



They'll laugh until so loud.



the last part almost slept on heiriq's shoulder.

Lols.



Den after tht scared go toilet.



Baiyah needed to go to the library.

To do elearning.



den we'll went to arcade .

took neoprint.



I paid. =X





FAVOURITE. (:

I edited all.

Damn nice lahhs.
and i really want to take neoprint AGAIN.

Waste of money, lols.

Den after tht went to Banquet.
Meet up wif baiyah againss.

Ate mini tom yam steamboat.

den planned to go home.

heiriq asked me not to.

Den go to Bishan Park.
I got injured.

BADLY INJURED.

nw the wound is infected.

FCK U HEIRIQ.

den yesterday gt comp.
Did okays la.
Body cramp SUDDENLY.

haizz.
Den heard tht i will be running 4oom at the hwa chong instutuition.
FROM SHAHIZAM.

so scared.

I noe, I'm a scaredy cat.

Den today.

didn't really do anyhtin.

i kena trash in audi. =x

fcks.

Den did elearning.
still gt alot of maths.

haizz.

still gt alot of homework.
MALAY.
ENGLISH.

tomorrow gt supp class.

HAIZZ.
later goin newton.
to eat.

gonna use my shirt.

BB.

:))

``sintia. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home