Tuesday 27 May 2008

urmm. don't pity me. coz i'm not sorry.

broke up wif bastard .

I'm not gonna do what i did last tym.
Get back with him .

This was my last decision.
MY LAST.

he doesn't care.
he has girls in his mind.
well, i think so .

29.03.08
till
26.05.08

not even two months and i gave up.

i dun give up easily.
trust me.

urmm.

so if the bastard is readin this.
leave what you feel in the chatbox.

Ya.
I wanna know.

I don't even have the heart to look at you.
Nor talk to you.

It's difficult.
I'm seri0us.

I thought i need a man.
but i don't.

I DON'T NEED A MAN.

pcd were so right.

Got injured.
BADLY.
Infected.

Took some neoprints today with shasha and nurbaiyah to cheer me up a lil.

Well it did.

But tht bastard still want to talk to me on the phone.

I dun mind.

Make me happy and I'll make you happy.

I'll upload the some of the neoprints later.

urmm.

Just wanna let you'll know.

Ernie, Nurbaiyah, Shasha, Teng Han and Azhar really want me get bck.

Teng han has no father.
Nurbaiyah too.
And I pity Azhar.
He has no GRANDFATHER.

i have negative thinking.
SO?

Ur business? NO!

u dun even care now okays.
ab0ut EVERYTHING.

not me.
not relationship.
not girls.

and not sure u still owe me the money.
You didn't really owe me anything.


Chris brown's new song-FOREVER.
HOT.

damn nice.

And rihanna-TAKE A BOW.
just what happened to me. =x

Dance forever.

You put on quite a show.
Very entertaining.
But it's over now.

The award for the best liar goes to you.
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me.


People say I still love you.

I said no.


People say I still CARE for you.

And i agreed.

I really do.


But you want to slack, thats your problem.

Donotcrywhenyoudon'thavethechance.

urmss. and beg me if you wanna get back.

Much desires.
SintiaYuliani. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home