Saturday 31 May 2008

Haizz...

RINI oh RINI.

thanks for the SUGGESTION.

&& i'm gonna do tht.

If I have the GUTS.

Teng Han, I think u'll get ur dad back.

Azhar, i think u'll have ur grandfather back.

WELL I THINK SO LURHS.


ermm .

yesterday.
Had t&f training.

used the wrong spikes.

Most of the spikes came out when i started runninq.

Then after tht. went back to school.
Heiriq took some sonqs from me.
i took some of his sonqs.

den he left his phone to me.

Den went off somewhere with azhar
and the chinese teacher.


Den suddenly his mother and lil bro came to skool to pick him up.
His mother approached me.

My legs almost melted. =x

den she asked me where heiriq.
i said somewhere around the skool.


Den cant find him.

Was like, PANICKED.

den like 20 minutes later. he came dwn with azhar.

I gave his hp back and azhar and i wnt banquet.
Ate Chicken Rice.

Price went up.
FISH.


den went home.
forgotten what i did.


...

I'm lack of money.
Lack of love.
Lack of EVERYTHING.


fugs. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home