Monday 2 June 2008

ermm. yeah.

okok...

let's start.


Just now watched movie with shasha, sheila, nurbaiyah and heiriq.
Heiriq damn tut.
Took out his phone && took some pics when the disqustinq moment.


And I was damn cold.
My hands especially.
I touched Heiriq's face to kp my hand warm.
Den he LICKED my hand.

Not once, not twice.

BUT ALOT OF TIMES.


Unexpected.
But still,
I'm comfortable with it. =x

After he licked.
I wipe at his pe tshirt.


Den after tht got t&f traininq.
Jinq Wen kena scolded harshly coz he stole coach's ipod.
&& guang ren's $10 lost.


&& my head was like spinninq.
like wtf rites.


den after tht, gt bck to school.

Heiriq's mom had t0 pick him up. -.-'


den went to banquet.
ate nasi padanq.


After tht went to bishan park with Shasha and Sheila.
Like so not tired lurhs.

walkwalk at bishan park.
the whole bishan park.


Damn nice lurhs.
den gossiped.
and talked.


Den went home.
Reached at 7.10
didnt get scolded at all.
Normal.


Now bloqqinq.

Want to play audi.

>.<

woaiini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home