Friday 6 June 2008

pissed . weirdo .

Pissed by my mom these days .
forgotten why .
Yesterday went to hospital to visit my grandfather .
he alot of tym go to hospital liao .
all because of his hip .
den after tht went to vivo alone .
met up with sheila and shasha and ernie .
Went to sentosa.
Bumped into amkss [seniors] t&f members .
Didn't know mr Tan had a TATTOO at his back .
whatever lahs.
Played in the sea with our clothes on .
Damn wet .
When I go home , my clothes were still a bit wet and i was like shivering or somethin'.
Can't really walk properly.
Den went home .
played audi .
...
not really kena trashed but only win once.
Now i want play audi.
AND I FINISHED MY MATHS AND SCIENCE HOMEWORK !
WEE~~!!
left my english and malay homework only . ^^
Later got t&f.
Tomorrow got competiton at Hwa Chonq Instituiton. =x
scared.
excited.
haizz.
fugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home