Wednesday 4 June 2008

afiqah sebok.

Just chatted/argued/fought with Afiqah .

She cheebye kia lahh.

Anyhow gove ppl advice.
she think she what .
GOD??


zzz.


damn pissed by her man.

FUG OFF, MAK CIK MINAH .


haizz.
dun talk bout her la.


today. had track and field training.
before tht went to bishan.
met up with shasha.
den asked heiriq to come dwn.
he didn't want to.


So we went to his grandma's hse and took his shoes.

Den when he found out, he was like "FUCK OFF"
i was laughing la.

den he went out.
we went to skool.
den went to stadium.

den runrunrun.
den drinkdrinkdrink.

Den went back to school.

Was bankrupt.

asked heiriq to lent me money.
he say he dun have.

Den i asked jian hui to lent me money.
den he said "FUCK YOUR MOTHER"

den i was like "I CAN'T FUCK HER. I'M A GIRL. I NO KONEK."

lol.

den wanted to use my ezlink to pay mac.

But heiriq blan.
WHAT U SAY? NO MONEY?
wtf.

he belan me macspicy meal. ^^

eat eat.
den jian hui anyhow throw food. -.-

den went to jian hui hse the playground there.

Den went home.

Den blogged.

Planned to go to east coast tomorrow.
Heiriq can't qo.
-.-

He got tuition.
GUAI KIA .

dunneed qo la !
ass hole .


It's HOLIDAY !

last year together.

pls la.
use ur time to have fun bahss.


kk.
bb.

haizz.

fugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home