Friday 6 June 2008

AHH !! competition -.-

Today dreamt about...

kissing him good luck for tomorrow's competition. -.-'


I want it to happen .
I really do . =X
I want his luck to go to me ! like half of it .


today got track .
run. run. run.


Mr Tan lectured us about n0t being a coward and staff .
I still can't get the thinq that he has a tattoo on his back .

Heiriq says he's gangster. 0.o


But he's a g00d c0ach th0ugh .


Watched a tape in fitness room.
about world athletes competing .
DAMN NICE .
wish cn be like dem . =.="


Den after that went to mac to eat with Ernie,Shasha,Heiriq,Calvin and Azhar.
The macdonalds service today like really SUCKS .
Give the wrong orders and was very slow .
VERY SLOW .
and I just remembered it's SHERMAINE'S birthday today .
Must wish her happy birthday later .


Den bumped into Mr Yong , Johnray [i like his name] and others .
-.-

Den after tht me , azhar , shasha and heiriq went to bishan park play play.
Den went home .


Den played audi.
...


tomorrow big day .

COMPETITION :
HWA CHONG INSTITUITION.
I in 400m .
2nd tym .
the 1st tym was a long time ago .
BOY, I NEED YOUR LUCK !
Hear that?
I need ur luck .
NEED .
haizz.
bb.
fugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home