Sunday 8 June 2008

whatever lahhs. used to it.

Yesterday got competition.
The boys did pretty good.
The girls got last .
well , almost all .
the girls.
Ernie- i'm nt sure.
me last.
sebrina last.
shasha last .
the boys.
Shahizam-first.[400m] nt sure abt the 800m
Gouthiam-first
Heiriq-first . [high jump]
The others all not sure.
Needed to go to the toilet alot of tyms.
THe boys got paisey-ed when they were supposed to go to the boys toilet .
THEY ACCIDENTALLY WENT TO THE GIRLS TOILET .
i don't blame them coz...
The girls toilet was BLUE.
I was like, "whatever lahhs. got last . First timer. used to it lahhs."
When i finished my race. -.-
AMKPS got champion for boys. :DD
WEE~~
!!
were shocked...!
The B division 4x100m got disqualified coz of Jing wen .
I think he's stepping was wrong .
diaoozzz.
When i was running , my butt and hands were like suddenly cramp when at the last 150m.
fugs.
haizz.
whatever la.
must do better next tym.
first tym wad.
what to say.
When heiriq's turn was there. i said gd luck to him.
Mateen too.
Alot of ppl eyed on the running event.
Me, ernie and Shasha eyed on High Jump.
Ernie's mouth was the BEST !
she cursed the amkps opponents to false start or make the pole to fall.
AND IT DID.
well, most of it.
WEE~~!!
Gratz to the boys.
Sheila can't come.
so no girls 4x100m . -.-
actually, it rained.
my bag was so fuckin wet.
and ernie kept sittin on my shoe coz she dun wan her butt to be wet. -.-
...
watchin groom my room now.
damn nice sials.
tomorrow got t&f.
and irmir's being so IRRITATING.
gth la ass.
Heiriq hadn't call me for 30 hrs.
wadeva lahhs.
miss he's voice and companion.
BLEAHX.
shyshy.
i want his luuck.
he didnt give me.
fugs.
today going watch movie with mum and dad.'
kungfu panda. :D
haizz.
Heiriq nt on9 for ALONGTIME.
wth rite.
haizz.
bb.
fugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home