Saturday 6 September 2008

heylow [: sorry , not to you . ><

heylow readers [:

today ,
didn't sleep after sahur .
i cepatcepat mandi .
den go do maths hw .
maths & most of the sci hw finish .
english & mother tongue still need do .
i very lazy .
zzz .

den got madrasah .
used white .!
but black palm shoe .
but still nice .
like pure angel , but not . ><
lydia didn't come .
amelia den sit beside me with asyiqin .

ustadzah talk about puasa .
talk about masturbate i think ><
eww .?
air mani ><
& talk about HOLES .
ass hole , tits {?}
lol .

my teacher straight forward lurhs [:
den finished at 4 .
lol .
bought 3 bubur kacang .
den went home .

go play audi .
FINDING COUPLE .
but not desperate .
& i bo den .
coz i go buy the chat colour .

><

sianz ...

ehyy ,
boy tell me y u hate me so much {?} cans {?}

ermm ,
if u regret loving me , break bahx {?}

k lurhs .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home