Saturday 27 September 2008

sry for not updating .

to all readers ,
sry for not updating .

Being VERYVERYVERY lazy these few days .

I've forgotten what had happened yesterday in school .
so AHMAHkia .

diao .

today ,
went to sch .
per normal .
all lessons went good .

But one thing .
Zhang Yao Wen has another spects .
& he lent me .
but one of th side broke .
so it looked funny == .
and i worn it throughout th lessons . ><

Cynthia Lim's crtuches damn cool ~
I signed it >.<'

& i dont write legibly in maths .
so i get marks deducted .
wtfcuks .

recess .
bleahs .
nothing special .

den lessons started .
guai kia .
listened .

& my compo now sucks to th core ~
i got 16/40 .
first time fail .
haiz .

I'm going to write a new one .
I don't care .
must push up to th usual 27~29 .
omfg .

I think I've SLACKED .
wtfshyt .

& i'm bloody dissapointed .
almost cry .
but makruh .
so cannot .

wait i become unglam ><

den got mother tongue .
same Old stuffs .
den finished school .
thought got study time .
den dun have .

den slacked @ basketball court .
heiriq kicked ma tian .
diao .

den heiriq kicked my hand & i dropped both matian & my phone .
sorry ma tian . ><

my phone is so fucked up now .
it is spoilt .
123456789*0# the key sometime all cannot work .
like right now .

I planning to buy new phone after get duit raye secretly .
haizz .
stupid 5700 .

after slacking , met Nurbaiyah .
go with her and thomas and ma tian and teng han and heiriq and jian hui to hub .
like all th boys are bodyguard >.<

den they go nebo .
me & Baiyah go home .

i go home .
mama and dad go to f1 race .
I slept ~

till 6 when heard the phone ring .
nurbaiyah called me .
I was shocked tht it was 6 .
rushed with a sleppy face .
and go sch with uniform .

see xy and zc use home clothes .
i also use loohh .

den kena scold by tht mrs yee .
alot of ppl use home clothes den scold us sia .
wth .

den go pa room
talktalk .
den finish th briefing .
go tnet .

`Ma tian's leg bleeding .
`Yj or denise go smack heiriq's cockadoodledoo .
`go tnet .
`play .
`go hub .
`eat .
`thomas and matian go hub too .

Ma tian shifted house .? lol .
den go play fountain at 9++ .
with thomas, yj and denise .
thomas kena bully by girl .
his whole body wet .

den wan go home .
yj stationary left at fountain .
cost $10 lehh ~

ohgosh .
pity her ><

I LOOK FAT IN WHITE .
& I AM SERIOUSLY SERIOUS .

tomorrow going f1 .
not going religious class . i think .
i think i will go .
i nt sure .

haizz .

its 12.34 am and my eyes are heavy .
Byebye .

k lurhs .
bb .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home