Saturday 7 February 2009

Manjusri .

heyyo .
i woke up with swollen eyeS :(
i went to sch with swollen eye . :

Manjusri-ed .
Violet is v.pro uh .
& there was one girl who totally pissed me off with her stupid attitude .

Shot 2 free throws and both got in , tyco uh . :D
Jean played well today .
as what i expected .
& I have the feeling tht she will be th future captain or v-captain next year .

After tht , we went to sportslink to find bball shoes for some of us .
well , my mum dont let me buy :(
so just use my sch shoes lo . ;x

then went to skcc , ahh , so many ppl playing so ps .
so go near yuenting hse thr play loh ,
with wan xin , yuenting and sherlyn .

We played on th road which is like so deserted !
It was like omg .
and it was at jln kayu .
Yuenting stay near heiriq uh .

Went back to amk using 86 and we kinda crapped .
;x
Sherlyn is kinda fun to talk to yea . :D

(I love boyfriend .)

okay , tht was so random .

went back home .
mum gone swimming .
i was save , pheww .
and i havent bathe .
alamak !

gahh , i go bathe uh .
bye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home