Saturday 25 April 2009

Weekends without a mum .

yo . nadra , i'm updating . (LIKE FINALLY. -_-)
okay , stupid mid year coming , why so fast . i'm struggling , geog sucks . i wanted to pay attention , but i can't understand what mr lee was talking about . some shit i guess ? o.O

eee , now nadia cant use com . no fun durh -_- and guess what . I AM GONNA FLUNG MALAY . : ca1 paper , 100% wont do well . ORAL , kinda suck . No more hope for me . I'm gonna strive for the best for maths and science . Jiayou Sintia , you can do it . No sudden laziness for me , i dunwan . I don't know how to study for geog . laaaaalaaaalaaaa . Faster faster finish mid year ...

I suddenly miss track so much . i want run ! and basketball :\ , ahhhhh , dilema over ccas . -_-

my face is currently burning now. whats wrong with me ? i hope nth happens . my mum isn't in Singapore , and YEAH for me coz i can use the computer till early MORNING :D And tomorrow no guitar class as mr bay is out of town . Double YEAH :D

Today had religious class . kinda okay la , and boyf's not home . changi beach with his cousins and family . why is his life so amazing while mine is like fucking boring . ? goddamn it .

and one more thing.

.
.
.
.
.

Happy 13th birthday Dawn ! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home