Saturday 16 May 2009

bad cough , blocked nose.

good (?) morning people. I am really very very effed up with my nose and throat . they're giving me difficulties to lead a normal life . cough here and thr . sniff sniff like no one's business = swine flu ? no way , i hope not . but my cough is really flamy . damn it . :(

my mum keep on asking me whether i have a cough anot , i keep denying . haha . i'm taking yellow for granted . Ahhhh , and surprisingly enough , when i woke up today , my body was aching a little bit . very weird as ytd's training wasn't very tough . haha.

hmm , later - religious class till 4.30 . watching a movie maybe ? i dunno . ._. ermerm , ya , i gt nth to say lurh ._. OH YA ! i am having erherehhrehrhhehehrehr so i dunneed go ngaji . hahahaha. ok , i think that's all for today . goodbye.

-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home