Saturday 9 May 2009

STAR TREK !

HELLO ! i'm back and my mum is alr asleep so i can't really use the computer now . so u would be wondering how th hell am i typing . well , there is an electronic gadget named the laptop aka the lappy . So how do i get this lappy ? from my dad . I bet none of you wanted to know that . & think that I am just a plain retard .

So ya , I was kinda impressed by star trek's visual effects and all . rate 4/5 . Kinda okay for me but i'm not a fan of science fiction movies. I still liked it though , made me jump outta my sit for a few times. zzz -_- ahh shit boyf's isn't online and i didn't talk much with him today . I want t faint . *faints* LOL. ok lame.

Tmr's mama day and i wasted 6 dollars just to buy a card . father so classy want buy ex card . idiotzxs.

And abt last night's case , i now realise that i shouldn't be so open in my posts and bio . I hate tht dog whom i think live in tpy . DOG.

-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home