Thursday 30 April 2009

Happy Birthday Ernie ! and sorry xD

Hi and sorry for the no5dayuptade.
I am so lazy to update and I am 100% sure i forgotten 50% of things which happened to me for the last 5 days , so maybe don't bother reading this .
Today had mye english . Wasn't a killer but i think it'll be a border line for me...(FUCK MY LEG IS HURTING. CRAMPING LIKE CB)in paper 2 , i had to go toilet twice . whats wrong with my bladder ppl ?! -__- after sch , me and schivonne went to the stadium to "run" . we kinda 40% slack but so what ,still got run. LOL. uhuh , den boyf and his friend came along , then we left bla3 . im now at home and still my damn lag is irritating .
one last thing ...

SORRY ERNIE . I DIDN'T MEAN TO FORGET BUT ...
HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY ERNIE ! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home