Wednesday 20 May 2009

Results :o

Heyho people . Basketball training started ytd and oh man how i felt this morning . I almost didn't want to wake up as my back was aching like crazy and my bed felt like heaven to me . haha.

Ytd got back my results and (alhamdulillah) I only failed art . I failed art , BADLY . 38/100 , pro bo ;D and someone is really getting on my nerves lately . expectations so high somemore wanna boast abt ur marks to almost the whole class ? i know la you got 2 a1 le but big meh ? ._. lols.

I SO LOVED TODAY LA. even though my body continued aching . ROARS. Pe was average and mdm ng always compare 104 to 105 , what's her prob man ?! ._.

anw , after recess , we had a blasttt. (: Home econs was free periods (1 and a half hour) and clique and I was singing save you endlessly . SO NICE LA , clique got very very nice voice horhh ? :D sometimes i wish i could save you .

Got my malay paper back and hengheng i didn't fail . (alhamdulillah [:) I so need to buck up by next term :o went to stadium with schivonne , yt , yan and xf after sch . Went back to amk and went home with boyf . ♥

-xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home