Tuesday 2 June 2009

SAD SUPER SAD.

Ok i'll be leaving in about 15 minutes and i hope you people will pray for my safety , no h1n1 pls ! and i'm super pissed now coz i dunno what its called just discarded my adidas deo . fucker __ and i should've put it inside my mum's stupid gigantic bag as she brought air zam2 but didn't get caught but i got caught . pick on little girl (LOL) like me! FUCKER .

shit i'm super sad now coz they even checked my pencil case and took out my scissors and like so called need to deliver it to th airplane and treat it like a bomb or so wtf -_- haha i'm taking th airport's com for granted surfing the net like crazy now . and i will miss bballers and friends . and one more , my super duper crybaby boyf . ;D


sayang ,

i will miss you like crazy . i hope you will too .

i love you .


- xoxo , sintia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home