Monday 23 June 2008

...

today got maths mock exam .
i admit .
the the five mark questions are like so freaking easy .

but one 3 mark question like so hard lahs .
andand ...
the MCQ quite TRICKY .

thanx rini .
and the compliment .
i really appreciatte it .

I CAN SING .

:]

HEIRIQ , !
why did you cut your hair until so short . ?
your CHARM ; GONE .
bleahs .

haizz .
den after school got track .

Did 4x100m .
den 4x200m.

I LOVE 200m .
like so nice lahss.
ALL THE WAY !

i want break my personal best !

den saw rachelle .
jokedjoked .
call her gila girl and CHAOYANG .

den after track .
went off .
go amk hub with normal peeps .

heiriq needed to give out flyers .
for open house .
but he just wentonandon .

den Jian hui ' s father at amk hub .
den all e boys go follow .
Den I chao .

coz shy lahss .
what you expect .

den at bus stop .
wanted to get the bus .

den someone poke me from behind .
I was shocked lahh .
almost fall off .
coz bag was too heavy .

Den turned behind and saw ...
GUESS WHO .
it was shahizam and his mother.
his mother was the one who poke me .
NAUGHTY .

den salam-ed her .
den zam alight den say bb .

den took a seat .
den slept .
till.
home .

before 6.15
early damn .

got malay homework today .
and tomorrow malay mock exam .
I'm not gonna revise .

abit lahh .
but not alot :P

haizz .
bb .
fugs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home