Wednesday 13 August 2008

psle oral _|_

long time no post .
as i was too lazy to do anythng .
ANYTHING .
hw .
revising .
nth .!

but didn't kena :D

today gt $20 by dar to buy a-cash :D
ILY DAR !
gt prelim paper 1
mt & eng .
okok lahh .
did my best .

kns lah .
mr ngiam noe i with dar lehh .
heckcare .
f off jh !
but .
nvm .

tomorrow gt .
psle oral .
MOTHER TONGUE .
wish me luck worhs .

PSLE LEHH !
dead .
-.-'
x[

china is a fake .
the little gal wasn't the one who sang .
& the fireworks wasn't videoed at the same time .
want fake ppl huh ?
but nice work .
coz it was live .

i changed my audi character .
only shoe and hair didn't change .
-.-''
but i can say .,
I DAMN CHIO ! in audi . :P
haizz .
ps .

bb .
wish me luck whors !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home