Monday 4 August 2008

hide & seek .

today .

had listening compre .
ok la .
got some CARELESS .
impossible u may think .
but ...
zzz .

den after school .
was like fcuk cans ?
i was finding kenna .
den found .

needed to find mr lee .
for national day the march .
den went lvl 2 with kenna .

den si SYAWAL go chase me .
den puffing .
he has BODY ODOUR .
hahas ^^
den he looked like he wanted to hit me or sth .
den gt into an arguement bahhs .

den went running to girl's toilet .
the light wasn't on .
& it was humid & smelly .
k , tht pissed me of .

den kenna said to syawal tht sintia was upstairs . ><
den kenna asked me go out of the toilet .
den shahizam go find me .
he ask me go down with him .
TO BE SAVE .

den saw mrs norhazry .
den shahizam told her what happened .
den waited for syawal to go remedial .

den went vivo with shasha and sabrina .
FYI : me and shasha are okay now .
:P

den play water .
ate ljs .
den went my hse dher .
den dhey take bus go hme .

den just nw i played audi .
gt one horny guy talked horny things .
GILA.

todays .
my love for him came and .
went off .
just for a visit .
HIGH HOPE
and low hope .

tomorrow .
going to tag the prices for jumble sale for ndp !
whole 6B gonna do for CIP . [:
den going take my stocks .
:P

boys , PROTECTION PLS !
andand jian hui been wanting to beat tht syawal
FOR A LONG TIME .
but he see him small .
hahas.

thx yo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home