Thursday 31 July 2008

jangan heran tu babi punye bitch .

I had a big fight .
With .

Shasha .

she stead with syawal .
who nt angry?
syawal isn't a good person lahh .
just lookin out for her future .

den i dun wan talk to her anymore .
till the end of psle .
fish off la she .

Bitch about me behind my back , huh?
okay , nevermind .
I also can bitch about you BUT
100 times more !.!

Den cikgu adawiya talk to ernie , me , sue and shasha in staff room ,
for half an hour LAHH!
thts long okays .

den crycry coz heard syawal gonna bit me up . =.=''
jianhui and shahizam they'll wanna wack syawal they'll .
zzz.

Nurbaiyah didn't come to school for 2 days.
she sick .
tomorrow coming back .
ARGHH !
bad luck when she nt in skool .

I'm talking to heiriq again YO !
bleahx .
just friends lahh .
not anything more.
i think so .

hmms .
what to say oso dunno .

jangan heran tu babi punye bitch lah fcker shasha!
IHY for life cans!?
dream on being my friend agains .

BB .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home