Sunday 13 July 2008

birthday . [s]

BIRTHDAY[sxz]

11 july was my birthday .
went prawning .
i didn't catch prawn .
i just sat and stare and ate .

and the worst thing .
heiriq didn't say happy birthday .
HE WAS A MEANY !

K,
den me , azhar , denise and karine planned to go to karaoke .
den friday 7 pm so ex .
so we went amk hub
karine went home
others NEOPRINT .

me && denise keep hugging each other and pushing azhar .
den i went to raffles place .
met my father .

It was late at night la.
den raffles mrt exit was alot .
so i called my father saying tht i was alil bit lost .

den he picked me up from mrt .

den eat alot of peanuts .
drank this drink .
i dunno the name .
den my father say , u drink two glass , i give 20 dollars .
i drank 1 and a half .
bleahx .

den my dads boss gave me $50 for birthday present .
^^

my mom doesn't know .

den


12 July .

went orchard to eat with parents at hyatt hotel .
BUFFET ^^
damn nice.
ate non stop [:
=X
den after tht go watch HELLBOY II
[:
damn nice
but the sound effect sucks .

den went home .
saw some gays who looked like exact girls :O
omg ...
den mother's heel broke .
den she walked bare foot all the way .
OK, she's nuts .

den



13 July .
celebrated with .
AUNTY , MOTHER , cousins .
closest cousins .

ate KFC [:
den buy new OPTIONS WALLET .
needed to use own money .
damn nice [:

den go TIMEZONE .
PLAY !
[:
last game was the drumsets . [:
ok , first game was bball .
didnt noe my mom was PRO in bball . [:

den went home .
did some homework .
but still havent finish
didnt do eng compo .
coz tomorrow no english ^^
take by maths mock exam ^^

I MUST IMPROVE .
i'm like a yoyo :P
up down up down .

bleahs .

karangan havent do .
doing tomorrow at bus and backstage .
and irmir say he's bday tomorrow .
._. '

he ask , what u going give me tomorrow ?
I was like .
i give u oxygen and one slap . :D

haizz .

my love ,
i still love you ,
didn't mean to break up ,
i'm so sorry ,
and now ,
i'm very desperate to get you back ,
but you don't want me back ,
so i'm making you happy ,
to let go and give you up .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home