Wednesday 25 June 2008

It happened . AGAIN ~

yesterday too lazy to post lahhs .
did homework and played audi all night long .

todays went to school at 6.50 am .
copy a lil bit of malay .
&& after tht went dwn did duty .
took teng han's new number .
he took my new number .
den talk talk talk .

and btw .
i was wearing ankle socks .

andand .
when we went back to hall .
i saw mrs seah [ principal ]
den i go other way .
coz scared my ankle socks .
i prefect summore -.-'

but heng lahs .
no teacher scold .

today got english mock exam .
HARD .
i mean DIFFICULT .
EXTREMELY .

but still possible to do .
scary man .

den got recess .
den said good luck to ernie and shasha for 100m .
Arghh .
i forgotten to say to dear , heiriq . good luck .
so guilty.

but he still qualified .
he pro la in high jump .
dats y i love him [:

den got science remedial .
den i never do science psle book .
alot of ppl never do oso .
den sms-ed ernie .

Both shasha and ernie didnt qualify . :{
JYS~ for 4x100m .

I tomorrow got 200m with sheila.
but not in same heats .
so maybe going lose .
BUT I WANT TO WIN !

I'm praying to the one up there .
pls let me win for the first tym .
PLEASE

I want Heiriq ' s LUCK .
I want him .
I want him .

Heiriq , say good luck to me and I'll kiss you .
JOKING LOHHS .

hahas .

hey.
wish me luck to hoss.

and i today got tuition ...
and teacher nagged .
nagged about going to sec school and preventing to get pregnant at a young age .
she ask me to have a bf at university time .
but now , i have .
so i just nodded my head and laugh .

den played audi .
goin go school tomorrow early i think .
i really want to .

so goodnitezz.

haizz.
bb.
fugs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home