Saturday 5 July 2008

Long time no post .

I long time no post liao.

Sian. alot of things happened last few days .
but cant remember .

Cheyy .
i had my 4x100m relay and was very dissapointed with sheila as she make us disqualified.
Well , yesterday i read her friendster profile and ....
She was OFFENSIVE .
very OFFENSIVE .
but she changed whatever she wrote .

even lydia and rini and shasha and nurbaiyah .
noes about it .
okay ,

some gals have been avoiding me these past few days .
like shasha , sue , ernie and sheila .
BUT WHO CARES ? !

well, i dont .
blablabla .

...

Heiriq , he's just some kind of a big bastard .
HEIRIQ LOVES SHASHA .
and i know tht .

k .
i've changed my blogskins .

and my parents are fighting .

dunno y .
-.-''

and i'm at the library with baiyah and sabrina now .
later gt class remaja with lydia and asyiqin [:

chey .
irmir just now ask me out .
BUT NOT A CHANCE .
i dont want go out with tht "act gangster-ish" boy .

he gives me money .
[:

yesterday he gave me $10 ! hahas.

he like iqah . chey .

k la .
bb .
fugs .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home