Thursday 10 July 2008

birthday .

Birthday babyy !
tomorrow's my birthday .
and alot of people have broken up .

SHERMAINE and ME have the same prob .
break and didn't mean it .

BOYS .
get back with us ?
PLEASE .
Tomorrow's my birthday !
can't wait .
got $10 from uncle sani .
got an expensive nike watch from parents . [:
and i love it .
Got $30 from mother .
i want $ 50 from father .
alot of people have been saying "happy advanced birthday" to me .
and
Nurbaiyah wants me to put SINTIA 's birthday is on 11 july .
at the notice board .
ok.
i'm bragging bout bday .
tomorrow .
going outing.
with frenz.
bbq .
[:
PRAWNS .
and i really want heiriq back .
I REALLY DO !
heiriq , if u read this .
tell me .
i can't ask u in person .
it's just too ...
k. u noe what i mean .
ermm ,
PRESENTS WANTED !
$$$ too [:
shopping looking forward !
want to buy lil miss t-shirts .
and 3/4 pants .
ok.
i'm pampered ,
and today faiez went online ask me if i want present
den i say i did
den he say KISS MY ASS.
but after that ...
he say u wan i belanja u go candy empire?
DEN I SAY .
I WANT!
but dunno when .
hahas.
i want money/
okay/
sianzz/
k la.
bb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home